jueves, 29 de octubre de 2015

An unforgettable photo


One photo has more that the only image. This photo was taken by “Domingo Tripas”. "Domingo Tripas" is an artist’s pseudonym. When I look a photo or picture, sometimes I like the image, and if I know something more about the context maybe I could enjoy more the picture. I don’t know who took this photo exactly and when it was taken, and you can see a way of looking that the photographer describes as towards the emptyness.

"Una mirada al vacío" By Domingo Tripas
In one occasion, I talked with Domingo Tripas, and he explaint me that in this photo, the time wasn’t important, when the emptyness fills the senses, and didn’t tell me when he took it. The face in the image is of “Vuvuzela”, a Tripa’s Friend.

The explanation of Tripas was for his vision of the Art. He describes the Art as a specific moment experience, a feeling and a part of you. So when he shares some photos, stops considering his, and the photos like Art belong to who is watching them.
In Tripa’s words, this photo is mine, and I capture it at every moment I see it. This form of seeing the Art is a gift of Tripas and Vuvuzela. And in this form, every time that I see the picture, I remember  Art could be mine, and because of this, I adore this picture.

1 comentario: