jueves, 15 de octubre de 2015

A career's future not clear

When i choose this career, never thought in what kind of job i will have, principally because the psychology have a different application areas, like educational, legal, social, labor and clinic. This feature of psychology is a plus for me, it allow me change the specific job when I want, doesn’t matter if is outside or inside. And I imagine me in the future in an office making labor interview, or in an examination room with a clinic patient, or in a community working with them, or in a school with a lot of children and helping them. A disadvantage in this jobs is if I think in a travel’s jobs, I gonna find not many, but make a little travel in free time isn’t bad.


Really is very difficult think in the future, but when I do, I cant imagine me studying other major, not by cause psychology its my favorite major, is because I really don’t want study other career, maybe a postgrade, but live through again the timetable like now for other five or six years, is not mine. I thought in study a postgrade, but I don’t know much about it, and I have hope to find something that liked to me, and generate me the motivation to study it. But if I can’t find something, I will work in a job that have similarity with my personality, and pleasure to me. Never more I will do something that don’t like me, the school and six years of university are more than enough.

uncertainty

3 comentarios: