jueves, 8 de octubre de 2015

Movies!


I think that the kind of movie that one look determine features of personality, like books or kind of music. My favorite kind of music it’s not very clear, but i love police thriller, detectives and counterculture’s movies. And obviously, movies’s best thing is your partner. Some movies depending on of the person that accompanies you, you will like in different ways. For example, I love watch marcial art’s movies with my brother, but with my sister I love watch animated movies. But when I am alone and watch the type that I like, all my family finally accompanies me. All they know me like the good eye for the movies. The last best movie that I saw was Mr Brooks, it’s a very interesting because its dynamism and problematic stay me inside the character and his progress! But the best saga that I seen is Hannibal, I expect that i can read the novel!












1 comentario:

  1. it's true, sometimes depending on the person you go with you enjoy the movie or not

    ResponderBorrar