jueves, 5 de noviembre de 2015

Life and games

Yesterday after the classes, I waited for a friend to see a movie together in ICEI. He arrived with his friend, an acquaintance for me. To arrived, Vuvuzela, my friend, and Katy, had greeted a girl who seemed to be their friend. We came into the cinema’s room, we saw that it was very empty, and we sat near the screen. A guy was talking to introduce the movie. The movie is about the game’s reality, and the reality, with “bioports” to enter games. The characters move into a game and reality, but they don’t know where they are. Finally, after the end of the movie, some persons discussed about the philosophy behind the movie, and the director’s objectives with the movie, we didn’t understand anything.
Prepare to the reality!

When we left the university, we walked to a place in front. Vuvuzela and his friend went to play in the park, Katy and I stayed talking. She told me about her university, her family, and her problems about the university. The principal problem that told me was about the conflict in her decisions. Really when I knew someone with these problems, it is very complicated because I have them too, but I know every person resolves their problems in different ways, just like the movie! After, we really felt in a real game, with game's problems with game's decisions!

1 comentario: