lunes, 16 de octubre de 2017

Something about my career

Nowadays in my career, in the second semester of the third year, it is when I must take the subjects of specialization. The aim of these subjects is to be educated on the matter in that more we are interested. Of this form it is that the matters divide in five different areas of work, and inside these areas there are 11 lines of work. These lines are Community Psychology, Social Psychology, Educational Psychology, Juridical Psychology, Labor Psychology, Neuropsychology and experimental psychology. These 6 lines that I have named correspond to 4 areas of work. Incredible, not? This owes to in 5th area of work, is 5 lines working on it, which are Clinical Systemic Psychology, Clinical Psychology Psiconoanalítica, Clinical Cognitive Behavioral Psychology, Clinical Psychology Construccionista and Clinical Humanist Psychology.

All these lines of work have different subjects for the students, and from already it is that we begin to " to fall in love " with the work that we will have to realize. From very early many students choose for the work of the Clinical Psychology, since it is the one that more calls the attention and more work has.

In end, already I will have to choose for someone. In general I would like to work overcoat with young persons, since from my opinion, it is the most important stage of the life. But will I work from the Clinical Psychology? Or maybe from an Educational Psychology? Or a Social Psychology? I don't know yet, but soon I will have to know it!



1 comentario: