lunes, 23 de octubre de 2017

My future Job!

The employment that I want to have still I don't have it clear. Apparently the majority of my blogs seem to be mas doubts that answers. Of all forms the type of work I have it a bit clear, which more is interested is to be employed with children at situation of social vulnerability.

My aunt is employed at this, and I think that she inspired me to want to be employed at this too. I imagine having to visit homes, schools, realizing groups activities, conversing with parents, mothers, uncles, aunts, grandparents and grandmothers; and the most important thing, with the children. Often I have thought that thanks to the career that I am studying, psychology, I have many tools to be able to realize a good work.

In relation to the trips, I am not interested in thinking very much about it, I would like to be able to be employed here at Chile, not necessarily at Santiago, but in any region. If it had to travel, it would do it for my studies and my formation, there are many things for learning in other countries!

Finally with regard to my work and the salary, the majority of the people seeks to gain money, but definitively it is not for what I look. The most important thing for me will be to realize my goals, and the money will not be an impediment for it, Probably occasionally I will have to live with " the tight belt ", but it will not be a problem, I seek neither have a great house, nor will seek stay in a good neighborhood, nor will seek have many luxuries!

1 comentario:

  1. I think that work with children is a very difficult job, but a the same time a gratifying one, in our country nobody really care about it, so go ahead, and be the best in that.!

    ResponderBorrar