lunes, 30 de octubre de 2017

My bad day

It is the final week of October, and I realized of on my times and the busy thing that I am. Initially of the semester, I took activities and matters. Now, at the end of season, I realize the saturated that I am.

I have my six subjects. Slightly totally normal and common, but in addition I am taking a sports course, and have extracurricular activities. When I think about the difficulty that it is to do everything, I ask myself how there will be the people who has more things to do. Occasionally I think that I am a sluggish person. But went I go home, I don’t want to go out any more! And it is due to the little time that I am in.

My mom always jokes with me on how much I go out the weekends, but always I try to support my social slightly active life. Sometimes it is the only thing that supports me afloat besides the sport. My way of resting is very unusual, really i don't know what is rest. To see television? To sleep? To realize some another activity? Or simply to do nothing? Sometimes I feel complicated on not having done anything, since my companions always are in any task occupation, and again I wonder: how can I rest?


Regularly I do not feel irritated not suffocated not put stress, nevertheless, occasionally I hate to the whole world. Today I feel that. Probably simply it is an evil day, but still I have for doing, can lower the arms still!

1 comentario:

  1. Sometimes I feel in the same way that you, but I think that everyone deserve a bad day, it's like a way to begin again and continue with life !

    ResponderBorrar