lunes, 6 de noviembre de 2017

My summer holidays

These vacations are the first ones that I will have with normality. Often since I entered to the university throughout the classes's year were paralyzed by student movements. On the other hand, this year not was paralyzed, for what it will be the first time that ends my academic year in November! Still I have not thought what is what I want to do, but undoubtedly travel. I have been thinking very much on supporting my academic activity during the vacations not to lose the pace, at the same time as to play sports with more frequency and enthusiasm. Without the requirements of the university, to have more free time to do the things that I want is a possibility.


Even this way, it wanted to travel towards the north of Chile, and if it is possible, up to Peru and Bolivia. I don’t know with who nor how, but it is one of my bigger desires to be able to know the cities, peoples and persons on the north of Chile. More that to know places in specific, really I would like to do is to live through a culture of my own country of a different way. I think that of this form the body itself learns new things of relating to the environment. To feel the great heat of the north, about having longer days, to do long treks, is to live in a place and in a time totally different from the habitual. It is what more I wish of my vacations, not to turn into a parenthesis of the academic year, or of "the reality" that I live, but are a way in the life differently from that of the rest of the year

2 comentarios:

  1. I love the North of our country ! I went there every summer so I really recommend it.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love the way you spoke of not wanting it to be a parenthesis... I think I'm going to think about that a little more. Good luck on your trip!

    ResponderBorrar